The promotion of study and research into critical care of infants and children, and the publication of the useful results of such study and research, are key objects specified in the PCCS Constitution. PCCS fulfils this object mainly through the PICS Study Group, a multidisciplinary association of PCCS members interested and involved in research in the UK. PCCS and PICS-SG also have very close links with PICANet (Paediatric Intensive Care Audit Network), the national audit of paediatric intensive care.
Similar or Related Posts
- RCPCH & PCCS respond to the Nuffield Council on Bioethics review of disagreements in the care of critically ill children 19/09/2023
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics publishes review of disagreements in the care of critically ill children 19/09/2023
- PCCS Conference 4th to 6th October 2023, Edinburgh 19/06/2023
- Children’s Acute Ultrasound (CACTUS) accreditation now available in association with ICS 06/06/2023
- Recognising & Managing Conflict: new e-learning resource launch 06/06/2023