The promotion of study and research into critical care of infants and children, and the publication of the useful results of such study and research, are key objects specified in the PCCS Constitution. PCCS fulfils this object mainly through the PICS Study Group, a multidisciplinary association of PCCS members interested and involved in research in the UK. PCCS and PICS-SG also have very close links with PICANet (Paediatric Intensive Care Audit Network), the national audit of paediatric intensive care.
Similar or Related Posts
- UKCCNA Position Statement: Nurse Staffing 23/01/2023
- PCCS statement on RCN strike action Dec 2022 & Jan 2023 15/12/2022
- NHS England publishes interim guidance on Group A Strep in children 14/12/2022
- Rise in Scarlet Fever 06/12/2022
- Statement on behalf of the members of the UK Paediatric Critical Care Society (PCCS) 24/11/2022